Attraction. The very thing that binds you together. It’s there throughout your entire relationship, but if you could make him adore you, now that would be a hole other ball game. Learning the skills it takes to have him eating out your hand is not terribly hard, you just need to use a little common sense and a few tricks you have up your sleeve. Now if your guy has a few, shall we say pursuers, it may be hard to get to get him on his own. Not to worry though, read on.
- Make yourself the center of attention when it comes to trying to snare him for the first time. This one is pure common sense, but sometimes women are afraid to let themselves be the center of attention. This is one instance where you need to let go of your inhibitions. Remember, you are the pursuer, not the hunter in this situation. If you’re at a party, place yourself right smack dab in the center of the room and surround yourself with interesting people. Smile, laugh, hell, even dance if you’re brave enough! The purpose is to get his attention here. Wearing a bright color will help catch his eye too. Don’t be a wallflower, go for it!
- Once you have him, keep that flame going. How do you do that, I hear you ask. Easy. Keep it interesting, you don’t have to give 110% once you’re in the relationship itself, but it is helpful if you can keep the mystery and intrigue going. Show him that you’re not totally dependent on his attention. When you go to parties or events, make it a priority to separate yourself from him and talk to other people. Show him that you remain that “it” girl even when you two are in an exclusive relationship together. As well, make sure you make it a point to introduce him to friends and acquaintances. Don’t let him be the wallflower either.
- Give him total respect, love and trust. Another no brainer. Give him undivided love, trust and respect and he’ll repay you tenfold and adore the very ground you’re walking on. What this means is that you need to respect all his personality traits, even the bad ones. If he forgets to shut drawers or put keys or shoes away, hey, no big deal. Learn to live with the things that make him, him. Guys appreciate that they’re left to be who they are. Just don’t make yourself a pushover with things. There is a fine line between trust, respect and love and a doormat. Learn to distinguish the two and your relationship will prosper.
- Keep your independence. The most important part of the relationship that will have him adoring you is the strong, independent woman that he first met. It’s easy to lose your identity within your relationship, but you’ll find that your relationship is much, much better if you can keep that flame of independence going. This kind of groups together my other points, but I really feel this is a key to a mutual attraction. No one likes a robotic girlfriend. What makes you, you, makes him adore you more.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make a man adore you